What is the difference between coaching and counseling?
Counseling is about thinking and talking about the past. Coaching is about thinking and talking about the present and the future. Coaching focuses on breaking bad habits, improving motivation, and how your choices are affecting your self-esteem and confidence.
Even though we’ll focus on moving forward, from time to time it’s impossible to ignore everything from the past. Sometimes we take a quick look at how things in the past influenced who you are today.
What can you expect when you meet me?
Most programs include:
- 1 hour complimentary consultation
- 60 minutes in length for subsequent sessions
- Brief phone support between sessions if necessary
- Unlimited email support
- Take-away behavioural tools
- Weekly homework to keep you practicing
- Brief check-in calls when necessary
We are a team
During our time together we work as a team. The more you can let me know about yourself, the easier it is for me to help you. Together we will:
- Understand why things are not all that great for you right now
- Get a good handle on the challenges you are facing
- Build an action plan that will allow you to create the life you want to live
My role is to be by your side and to help you when things are tough or unfair.
[/one_half_last] [quote]”Ivana has helped to guide our girls in their thought process and taught them how to make good decisions for themselves using the gifts that they each have”[/quote]