life coaching workshops
I run workshops in Toronto and surrounding areas geared towards youth aged 16 and older. My workshops are tailored to suit your needs. Contact me for more information.
Here is a sample of my most requested workshops:
- What is self-image? What is self-esteem? How are they different
- How do we form a self-image? Who/what influences it?
- How does our self-image create our life?
- How to change your self-image and shape it in a healthy way
- What role does self-image play in our lives when it comes to goal setting?
Strengths, Values, and Personal Needs Workshop
- Why do you undervalue yourself?
- Learn to notice low self-esteem, low self-confidence, and a negative self-image
- What are your strengths values, and psychological needs?
- Why is it important to know them?
- Practical tools to help you use your strengths, values, and needs
Goal Setting Workshop
- What are goals? Why set them? How do we pick the right goals?
- What makes you happy?
- Sharpen your focus, have purpose, accept personal responsibility
- Why is there a high failure rate in goal setting?
- Creating tools to help you stay on track
Career Day: What is Life Coaching?
Most schools offer career day programs. These are fantastic opportunities for schools to introduce new and exciting careers to their students. Life coaching is one of them.
Life coaching is a new field. It’s about helping people find the right path based on who they are, their likes, dislikes, strengths, values, and needs. Give your students the chance to learn if life coaching is a suitable career for them.
Contact life coach Ivana Pejakovic to be your career day workshop leader in Toronto or surrounding areas.