life coaching packages
Life coaching packages come in a variety just as my clients do. All life coaching packages start with a base outline, but are specifically built depending on your needs. The packages are created based on the information discussed during the no cost consultation session. Life coaching packages can also be mix and matched.
Life coaching packages:
Self-image, Self-esteem, and Self-confidence
- Who am I?
- What is important to me and why?
- What makes me great? Improving self-image
- How can I feel wonderful about myself without changing who I am? fostering positive self-esteem – plain and simple
Answering the question “Who am I?” is one of the most important questions facing not only teens but adults in their 20s as well. Without the foundation of self-knowledge many rely on failures, successes, and other experiences to define themselves. Basing who you are on outside things can leave you feeling out of control, lost, and dissatisfied.
Goal Setting: Finding a Direction
Setting goals is not always as easy as it sounds. The most difficult challenge is identifying what goals you want to pursue. This life coaching program is structured to focus on your strengths, interests, values, and personal needs. All 4 areas must be considered when choosing your life path. The program also includes learning a practical formula for setting complex goals.
We will address the following questions:
- How do I pick the right goals for me?
- Why do the goals others want for me not excite me?
- Is it even possible to be excited about goal-setting?
- Where do passion, purpose, and vision fit in?
- How do I take the first step?
Stress Management and Time Management
- How do I cope with everything on my plate?
- What if I don’t get into the right University?
- What if I never find the right career?
- How do I stop anxiety from ruling my life?
In this life coaching package, you’ll learn how psychological and physical factors contribute to your stress levels and how you can use these same factors to eliminate the stress you experience. You’ll discover how tools such as time management, fitness and simple breathing techniques, can help you deal with stress.
You will learn:
- Your personalized triggers of stress
- How to deal with others in a calmer way
- How to bring down your stress levels
- How to perceive situations and things from multiple perspectives
- How to reduce clutter: Tips to boost organization